The Reiki Digest is a free publication - You can help keep it that way (and enjoy great discounts) by patronizing our carefully selected advertisers! Thanks for your support!

Heal Your Life 468x60


Tuesday, October 11, 2011

And the winners of The Reiki Digest's art and healing focus group drawing are...

By Beth Lowell, Managing Editor

...the following participants. Here's who they are and what some of them had to say about their experience. 

Jenny Garver

This is wonderful!! Thank you so much. I will place the print in my treatment room with honor - know that so many others will be able to enjoy it.
I want to thank you for including me in this beautiful experience!! The experience was the best "reward."
Everyone loved the mandala. I felt that the energy coming from the print "changed" or adjusted for each individual person. The print seemed to show a different image each time we focused on it for each healing experience.
I also had an opportunity to check out the art show and was very inspired by the other mandalas. All of them are beautiful. I will certainly refer my clients and friends to the website!
Many blessings to all of you who made the project possible. 
Christine Morley 
Thank you very much for the opportunity. I enjoyed myself immensely.  I will definitely be using the print in my practice, both for myself and for the people I work with.

Eva Chavez

I definitely would like to say that doing the Reiki with it [the mandala] helped me to get more in touch with my awareness as a healer. It breathed new life into me, and into my ability to heal as a whole.

Jason Campbell


Once again, a big thank you to all our focus group participants for their enthusiasm and dedication!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home